As you know, Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
I’m trying to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
– The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
– The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
– The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
– The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
– The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
Important Chess situations:
– Check – the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces
– Checkmate – the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
– Stalemate – the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
Two special moves in Chess:
– Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
– En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent’s pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn’s blow.
Free download with unlimited money for android (com.best.chessgame)
Copyright© 2020 Mod1pro