ShisenSho, sometimes known as ‘Four Rivers’, is a single-player, tile based board game, where the objective is to remove all tiles from the board.
ShisenSho has many unique features, including ‘pattern’ layouts, ‘multi-layer’ layouts and ‘blocking’ wall tiles.
This version of ShisenSho has 50+ challenging and varied layouts and has been designed to provide an appealing but challenging experience for the user. The user interface is clean and easy to use and, with a choice of tile-sets and the inclusion of high resolution backgrounds, the game is visually stunning.
Game Mode options are:
Standard – normal game, high scores are maintained by board layout.
Race – race against time to get on the high score board.
Chase – tiles reappear on the board as the game progresses.
Memory – match hidden tiles, seriously difficult..!
It is an excellent game, providing stimulation and a mental challenge.
Visit www.ta-dah-apps.com for details of all Ta-Dah Apps titles.
– 50+ multi-layer layouts with feature backgrounds and sounds
– ShisenSho (Four Rivers) standard rules
– Patterned layouts, multi-layer layouts
– Standard, Race, Chase and Memory Modes
– Automatic game save/restore
– Multiple tilesets, wall components within board layouts
– High Scores maintained by board layout.
– Social networking with Facebook integration
Free download with unlimited money for android (com.ta_dah_apps.shisen_sho_free)
Copyright© 2020 Mod1pro